Place of posting: Fort Lauderdale
Reporting: To General Manager, Sales
Responsible for Sales and Business Development of Luxury Products across USA and Canada market. To ensure the implementation of sales & business development strategies, you will also need to create the short-term, mid-term and long-term sales strategies and be responsible for the execution of the same.
- Accountable to develop business in assigned territories in USA and Canada markets for branded luxury products, including perfumes, cosmetics and liquors in the discount stores market.
- Map the markets for identifying potential customers and build a robust Sales Platform and customer base.
- Build sustainable relationship with customers to achieve long term sales
- Co-ordinate with sourcing team to ensure supply and shipments to customers
- Payment Collection as per company terms and policies
- Regular travel to meet and develop customers and generate Sales enquiries
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university
- Strong sales experience for 4 to 8 years preferable in the fashion and beauty products industry working with wholesale channels, including new account development
- Good knowledge of the distribution network Channels and Discount retailers
- Willing to Travel around 30-40%
- Self-motivated and Positive Team player
- Good MS Office Skills
Qualified candidates will possess good communication and presentation skills with an ability to understand and meet client needs and expectations