Procurement Manager – North America and South America
Place of posting: Fort Lauderdale
Reporting: Vice President
Responsible for Business Development (Procurement) of Luxury Products North and South America market. To ensure the implementation of sales & business development strategies, you will also need to create the short-term, mid-term and long-term sales strategies and be responsible for the execution of the same.
- New business development and key account management in the Beauty care, luxury and fashion industry in the USA, Canada and Latin American markets.
- Marketing research for developing new sources and identifying new product categories to grow volume and increase profitability of the company.
- Design procurement strategies to match existing demands of the market.
- Payable management
- Identifying new products for business expansion within USA, Canada and Latin America.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university
- Knowledge of luxury fragrances, Skincare business and the duty free channel
- Experience in handling duty free shops and distributors since this is one of the core pillars identified for future procurement
- Aggressive business development and market coverage abilities
- Self-driven individual with a passion for consistent and sustainable growth
- At least 6 years’ experience in the luxury perfumes distribution business
- Passion for travel and new business development
- Fluency in Spanish and English languages
- Strong sales experience for 4 to 8 years preferable in the fashion and beauty products industry working with wholesale channels, including new account development
- Willing to Travel around 30-40%
- Self-motivated and Positive Team player
- Good MS Office Skills
Submit your information below to be considered for our available positions.